YAG II, LLC PICK AND WIN CAR GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
- Dates/Eligibility. The YAG II, LLC Pick and Win Car Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins May 15, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. and ends on August 7, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. YAG II, LLC (the “Sponsor”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Giveaway without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on a page at www.YoungAutomotive.com (the “Site”) and as set forth below. The Giveaway is open to all legal residents of the United States who, at the time of entry, are 18 years or older (“Entrant”). THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCE OF WINNING. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of YAG II, LLC, Young Automotive Group, Inc., or any of their parent, subsidiary, or associated entities, or any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Giveaway (“Affiliated Entities”), as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway. Entrants are strictly limited to one entry per person for the Giveaway, no matter the manner of entering. The Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion which entries are valid entries according to these Official Giveaway Rules. All decisions regarding the selection of winners are final. All entries are property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- How to Enter. Beginning May 15, 2017 at 8:00 a.m., Entrants may enter the Giveaway by entering their name, valid e-mail address, phone number, address, and selecting the type of vehicle they would like to drive. By submitting their e-mail address, Entrants will be added to the Sponsor and Associated Entities’ email list. By entering the Giveaway, Entrants: (i) consent to allow their e-mail address to be added to the e-mail lists of the Sponsor and the Affiliated Entities, from which product information and solicitations may be sent; and (ii) consent to be contacted by the Sponsor and Affiliated Entities regarding promotional materials. Entrants can opt out of Sponsor and Affiliated Entities email lists at any time.
- Selection of Qualifiers. A total of eleven (11) qualifiers will be selected by random drawing on August 7, 2017, from all eligible entries (“Qualifier”). The odds of being selected as a Qualifier are contingent upon the number of eligible applications received during the entry period. Sponsor will attempt to contact each Qualifier from the contact information provided on the entry form. If the Sponsor is unable to contact a Qualifier by 5:00 p.m. of the day after the qualifying drawing, the Sponsor may discard the entry and select an alternate entry at random from the remaining eligible Entrants. Each Qualifier is eligible to win the Grand Prize.
- Giveaway Winner. On or by August 10, 2017, Sponsor will contact Qualifiers and invite them to the Rocky Mountain Raceway Monster Truck Event, which will be held on August 13, 2017 (the “Event”). The Giveaway Winner will be selected from Qualifiers by random drawing at approximately 8:00 p.m. at the Event. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded; chances of a Qualifier winning the Grand Prize is one (1) in eleven (11). To be eligible to receive the Grand Prize, Qualifiers must be present at the Event at the time of the drawing.
Grand Prize. The Giveaway Winner will be selected and announced on August 13, 2017, at the Event. The Giveaway Winner will be awarded one (1) vehicle, which they will select at the Event from the following vehicles (“Grand Prize”), listed below with their respective verifiable retail values:
The Grand Prize is not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, offer the Giveaway Winner a cash prize in lieu of the vehicle the Giveaway Winner selects. If selected, Entrant agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes as a result of accepting and receiving any prize. The Giveaway Winner will receive and be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. from Sponsor and will be responsible to pay all taxes associated with the winnings. Giveaway Winner must produce identification satisfactory to the Sponsor prior to being awarded the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize must be picked up from the Sponsor dealership where the vehicle is located; no shipping allowed.
- Notification. The Giveaway Winner will be notified by email or regular mail by the Sponsor within one business day after being selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for unsuccessful attempts to notify winners. IF SPONSOR IS UNABLE TO CONTACT THE GIVEAWAY WINNER BASED ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE ENTRY FORM WITHIN ONE (1) BUSINESS DAY OF THE SELECTION, AN ALTERNATIVE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED BY THE JUDGES BY RANDOM DRAWING. Further, if the Giveaway Winner is determined to be ineligible, or if the Giveaway Winner fails to claim the Grand Prize and sign the necessary forms within 7 days of the Event, the Grand Prize shall be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Giveaway Winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining Qualifiers.
- Conditions/Restrictions. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, the Giveaway Winner authorizes the Sponsor and Affiliated Entities to use the Giveaway Winner’s name, likeness, voice, and statements in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television, and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional, or other purposes without additional compensation in reference to this Giveaway. The Giveaway Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Sponsor and sign an affidavit of eligibility and a release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Sponsor as a condition of receiving their prize. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Giveaway will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsor and Affiliated Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone, or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Giveaway should a virus, bug, or other problem beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, or proper execution of the Giveaway. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANT RELEASES AND HOLDS THE SPONSOR AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE GIVEAWAY, OR ANY GIVEAWAY RELATED ACTIVITY, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY; AND AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL ATTORNEY FEES BE RECOVERABLE BY EITHER PARTY; AND ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE COURT IN THE STATE OF UTAH.
- Representations and Warranties. By submitting a Giveaway entry, Entrant represents, warrants, acknowledges, and agrees that Entrant: (i) has read these Official Giveaway Rules; (ii) meets the eligibility requirements; (iii) has submitted correct contact information, including a viable e-mail address; (iv) understands that if any of the information submitted is false or incomplete, it will void the Entrant’s entry to the Giveaway; and (v) agrees to be bound by these Official Giveaway Rules.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Giveaway is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
- Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, participating Sponsor and Affiliated Entities locations during regular business hours, or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to YAG II, LLC PICK AN WIN GIVEAWAY, 645 N Main St., Layton, Utah 84041. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any resulting responsibility or liability, to cancel, modify, or suspend this Giveaway or to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason. All changes to Giveaway rules will be posted at the Site and at participating Sponsor and Affiliated Entities locations.
- MSRP & Retail Value. Retail value for 2017 Ford Fusion is $22,995 less any availible rebates which comes to $21,345.
- The winner of the car agrees to take photos that will be used on Young Automotive Group social media accounts and in Young Automotive Group advertising.
Cash Value Option:
In lieu of the vehicle, the winner of the Young Automotive Car Giveaway will be given the option to take a cash prize in the amount of $15,000.